Just believe in yourself, they said. It will be easy, they said. Good vibes only, they said. So, why-the-hell does it feel like it will take an act of god to actually believe in yourself!?
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering why self belief feels so damn illusive, you are certainly not alone. I mean, if you’re worried about what others think about you and you constantly find yourself spinning off into the land of “what ifs” it can be hard to simply tell yourself “you’ve got this” and actually believe it, amiright!?
In this week’s episode, I share 10 tangible tips you can implement TODAY that will aid you in cultivating some confidence and belief in self. Maybe you find yourself second guessing every choice you make or everything you say. Maybe you worry what your family will think if you tell them you aren’t a fan of marriage or having kids or running the family business. Or maybe you’re just sick and tired of getting in your own way so damn much. If any of that sounds like you, be sure to grab a pen and paper because this episode is loaded with ideas you’ll want to record and use. Like, yesterday.
This pod explores:
- My favorite confidence-boosting assignment that will give you an immediate dopamine hit
- When to use positive self-talk to pump yourself up and when it is absolute WORST thing you can do (Wait, what!? Yep.)
- Understanding the science behind self-belief and knowing that confidence is available for absolutely everyone (Yes, YOU)
- One of the most effective tools in snapping you out of the “what if” spiral
WORTHY. APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN! 1 SPOT LEFT!
IT’S TIME TO BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTHY, ONCE AND FOR ALL.
It’s time to stop talking constant shit to yourself. It’s time to stop caring so much about what everyone else thinks of you. It’s time to let go of that death grip on perfectionism, self-doubt, and people-pleasing. After all, how has that been working? That’s what I thought.
Let’s kick that shit to the curb, shall we? The doors are officially open for an exclusive, group-coaching immersion that will teach you the skills to access some serious “enoughness,” start believing in yourself, and speak up for yourself like a bold, boundaried badass. Oh, and this 9-month, deep-dive includes TWO, 5-day, luxury retreats! Hello!
Want in? Of course you do. Clickety click RIGHT HERE or click the fancy image to get the invitation and apply for WORTHY. so we can get shit handled.
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEAR + YOUR INNER CRITIC AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM EP#351
- TRUE OR FALSE: INNER CRITIC EDITION EP#352
- [AMY SAYS] EP#487 – THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SPEAKING UP + YOUR SELF-WORTH
- [AMY SAYS] EP#488 – THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEELING ‘NOT ENOUGH’ + BELIEVING YOU’RE ‘NOT ENOUGH’ AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
- [AMY SAYS] EP#489 – THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND + WHY YOU DON’T FEEL ‘ENOUGH’
- [AMY SAYS] EP#490 – 6 WAYS TO TACKLE DISEMPOWERING PERFECTIONISM + CATAPULT YOUR SELF-WORTH
- [AMY SAYS] EP#491 – 6 WAYS A STRONG SELF-WORTH AFFECTS YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!