Recently, in one of my programs, the topic came up about how our relationships start to change as we get further and further into personal development. Sometimes you come up against some opposition from a handful of peeps in your life who don’t really love the “new, empowered you”… The “you” who is setting boundaries. The “you” who is standing up for themselves and knows how they deserve to be treated.
But… something we haven’t talked about as much on the pod is the multitude of other ways that your relationships start to change as you begin to grow and take a stand for yourself – When you start to actually believe that you’re “enough”. And, often, when you’re in the painful, murky waters of looking at all of your shit, you just want to know that something good is going to be on the other side. I mean… tell me that I will love my life even if I’m setting all these boundaries… it won’t always be this hard, right? RIGHT!?
So, this week, I thought I would dig into 6 ways that a strong sense of self-worth radically impacts your relationships For. The. Better. So, you can look at this journey through the lens of what you’re gaining instead of what feels painful. Have a listen and change your perspective on this roller coaster we call Personal Growth.
This pod explores:
- How valuing yourself changes how you address what you need in any given relationship
- How worthiness changes how much you blame others (like, if only my mom wasn’t such a nag…
- How a strong self-worth changes the sorts of relationships you are willing to tolerate
- The absolute BEST side effect of cultivating your worth and self-love (Hint: It involves other badasses)
WORTHY. APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN! 1 SPOT LEFT!
IT’S TIME TO BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTHY, ONCE AND FOR ALL.
It’s time to stop talking constant shit to yourself. It’s time to stop caring so much about what everyone else thinks of you. It’s time to let go of that death grip on perfectionism, self-doubt, and people-pleasing. After all, how has that been working? That’s what I thought.
Let’s kick that shit to the curb, shall we? The doors are officially open for an exclusive, group-coaching immersion that will teach you the skills to access some serious “enoughness,” start believing in yourself, and speak up for yourself like a bold, boundaried badass. Oh, and this 9-month, deep-dive includes TWO, 5-day, luxury retreats! Hello!
Want in? Of course you do. Clickety click RIGHT HERE or click the fancy image to get the invitation and apply for WORTHY. so we can get shit handled.
- [AMY SAYS] EP#487 – THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SPEAKING UP + YOUR SELF-WORTH
- [AMY SAYS] EP#488 – THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEELING ‘NOT ENOUGH’ + BELIEVING YOU’RE ‘NOT ENOUGH’ AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
- [AMY SAYS] EP#489 – THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND + WHY YOU DON’T FEEL ‘ENOUGH’
- [AMY SAYS] EP#490 – 6 WAYS TO TACKLE DISEMPOWERING PERFECTIONISM + CATAPULT YOUR SELF-WORTH
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!