When I’m a guest on podcasts, I am frequently asked, What does speaking up have to do with self-worth? What is the connection? What do they have to do with one another? I get it… It seems like we silo many personal development topics without looking at how they directly connect with one another. Or how they impact one another.
In this episode, I discuss how the act of speaking up for yourself or establishing boundaries can directly influence how worthy you feel. Think about it like this: Do you think most people who are confident, love themselves, and believe they are ‘enough’ have a difficult time speaking up for themselves? No, Not really. When you are truly anchored into the belief that you really, truly matter, it’s not likely you’ll be phased by folks not liking what you have to say.
Additionally, I discuss how soooo many cards have been stacked against women as they fight to find their intrinsic “enoughness”. In fact, almost everywhere you turn you are being told that you are certainly not thin enough, successful enough, a good enough parent, you name it. We’ll look at how the subconscious mind impacts your belief about yourself, how to figure out the folks in your life who prefer the people-pleasing version of you (yikes!), and the first step you can take to give a little booster shot to your self-worth.
This pod explores:
- The message you send to your subconscious mind every time you’re afraid to speak up for yourself [hint: it’s not good]
- How to figure out who benefits from you staying quiet
- The four major categories you must address if you want to change the belief that you aren’t enough
- Understanding the impact of social hierarchies on self-worth and how you can create radical change by establishing boundaries
GET ON THE VIP LIST!
IT’S TIME TO BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTHY, ONCE AND FOR ALL.
It’s time to stop talking constant shit to yourself. It’s time to stop caring so much about what everyone else thinks of you. It’s time to let go of that death grip on perfectionism, self-doubt, and people-pleasing. After all, how has that been working? That’s what I thought.
Let’s kick that shit to the curb, shall we? I’m about to open the doors for an exclusive, small group-coaching immersion that will teach you the skills to access some serious “enoughness,” start believing in yourself, and speak up for yourself like a bold, boundaried badass. Oh, and this 9-month, deep-dive includes TWO all-inclusive, 5-day, luxury retreats! Hello!
Want in? Of course, you do. Clickety click RIGHT HERE or click the fancy image to get on the VIP list and be the first to be notified when the application window is open for WORTHY.
- [AMY SAYS] EP#428 – HYPNOSIS SESSION TO FOSTER EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- [AMY SAYS] EP#396 HOW-THE-HELL TO ESTABLISH LASTING BOUNDARIES
- [TOOL] EP#387 – HYPNOSIS SESSION TO HEAL THE IMPOSTER COMPLEX
- EP#352 – TRUE OR FALSE: INNER CRITIC EDITION
- EP#351 – THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEAR + YOUR INNER CRITIC AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM
- EP#298 – 4 STEPS TO SILENCING YOUR INNER SHIT-TALKER
- EP#261 – SHIT YOUR INNER CRITIC TELLS YOU ABOUT PLEASING OTHERS
- FREE HYPNOSIS TRACK ON DEALING WITH ANXIETY AND FEAR
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!