Have you ever wanted to change a belief about yourself and so you gather up all your new-founded enthusiasm and hope and begin diligently repeating positive mantras to yourself? But your enthusiasm is short-lived because the minute you begin speaking kindly to yourself, your inner shit-talker jumps in and tells you how ridiculous this whole self-talk thing is and how cute that you think you can do a damn thing about your lack of self-worth.
If you’ve ever rolled your eyes at someone telling you to “just think positively” and you’re like, “Wow! I never thought of that!” then you know exactly what I’m talking about. Here’s the deal: What we want to believe consciously doesn’t matter… like at all, UNLESS it’s congruent with the beliefs in your subconscious mind. So if you have a deep seated belief that you aren’t ‘enough’ and you try to tell yourself otherwise, the beliefs in the subconscious mind will win every time. Every. Time.
So how-the-hell does one change a belief that has a death grip on the subconscious mind? So glad you asked. In this episode I explore how beliefs are made, the different tools of the conscious and subconscious mind, and what you can do right now to start changing your relationship to your ‘enoughness’.
This pod explores:
- Why your Inner Critic is not your enemy and is often SPOT ON. Wait, WHAT!? I know.
- My favorite self-talk ‘hack’ to get around your Inner Critic if it’s talking shit
- The two major ways to change beliefs
- How you came to the conclusion that you aren’t worthy, ‘enough’, or loveable
WORTHY. APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
IT’S TIME TO BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTHY, ONCE AND FOR ALL.
It’s time to stop talking constant shit to yourself. It’s time to stop caring so much about what everyone else thinks of you. It’s time to let go of that death grip on perfectionism, self-doubt, and people-pleasing. After all, how has that been working? That’s what I thought.
Let’s kick that shit to the curb, shall we? The doors are officially open for an exclusive, group-coaching immersion that will teach you the skills to access some serious “enoughness,” start believing in yourself, and speak up for yourself like a bold, boundaried badass. Oh, and this 9-month, deep-dive includes TWO, 5-day, luxury retreats! Hello!
Want in? Of course you do. Clickety click RIGHT HERE or click the fancy image to get the invitation and apply for WORTHY. so we can get shit handled.
- EP#372 – PRIMITIVE FEAR TO MODERN ANXIETY: UNDERSTANDING THE FOUR MODERN FEAR RESPONSES
- [DIAL AN EXPERT] EP#483 – ALCOHOL, ADDICTION, + REFRAMING SHAME WITH ANNIE GRACE
- This Naked Mind by Annie Grace
- [AMY SAYS] EP#487 – THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SPEAKING UP + YOUR SELF-WORTH
- [AMY SAYS] EP#488 – THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEELING ‘NOT ENOUGH’ + BELIEVING YOU’RE ‘NOT ENOUGH’ AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!