At the start of every year, it’s likely you get pumped up and excited to make some serious change. You decide on a handful of things that you are GOING to conquer this year, god-damn-it! But what actually makes those goals a reality?
Throughout my 12+ years in this work, I have found that noble intentions have very little to do with bringing goals to fruition. Good ol’ fashioned gumption and desire are not enough to make your dreams come true. [sad trombone] In fact, a recent Inc.com article indicated that only 8% of people actually accomplish their goals. WHOA!! 8%!? Well, fuck.
Never fear, Babycakes, because this episode targets seven ways people tend to sabotage their own goals (without even realizing it) and how you can set yourself up to slaaaaay all your goals. It’s not rocket science, but if you employ some of these easy tactics, you will kill all your 2023 goals! Yes, please!
This pod explores:
- My favorite tool to use to ensure you are tackling this goal for YOU (instead of mom/fam/boss/society)
- The number one way people lose steam while working towards a goal and how you can smoothly move beyond this obstacle like a BOSS
- Why you need accountability and people in your life to support you and what to do if you don’t
- How to keep your self-talk on point so you are constantly encouraged, kicking ass, and taking names
wanna hang with me in Mexico?
oF COURSE, YOU DO! aPPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR MY MEXICO RETREAT!
Let’s go to Mexico, Baby!! Wanna hang out in real life? And learn how to establish boundaries and believe in your own worthiness? And connect with like-minded badasses who are dying to be in your corner? And eat amazing food in a #gorge paradise? Of course, you do!
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN for my all-inclusive, IN-PERSON retreat held at a luxe, boutique resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! But, act fast because space is extremely limited!
[I’M] ENOUGH ALREADY Retreat will teach you everything you need to know to finally feel ‘enough’, let go of your past (hello, forgiveness!), and gain some super-human self-confidence!
This retreat will rapidly sell out, so JUMP IN while you can! Go HERE or click that fancy image to secure your spot in paradise! Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by LetsGetChecked and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get a whoppin’ 30% off their first test kit of choice at trylgc.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Getting necessary medical testing can be simple, safe, and easily done in the privacy of your own home. Check out this killer offer from LetsGetChecked and save 30% on your first test kit! Check it out ~>
- POD #225:Stick with It or Quit with It? Knowing When to Persevere and Knowing When to Quit
- POD #474: [Amy Says] How To Make Shit Happen in 2023
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!