One of the most amazing things about our current social climate is the influx of personal growth concepts and ideas. Although it’s been beautiful to see the self-help space blossom and expand, there are certainly some ways in which these concepts can stir up problems and sticking points.
For instance… Ever have a situation where you’re all pumped up to speak up for yourself and the other person does NOT react well? Or have you ever heard a new podcast or read a book and your first thought was that you HAVE TO tell your sister about it because Lawd, knows she needs it… and you completely forget to look at the application to YOUR life? Or maybe you’ve fallen into a hoarding pattern… where you collect program after program or book after book and you don’t actually implement what you’re learning. Or maybe they simply collect dust on your bookshelf or hard drive.
If any of those examples rings a bell, you’ll #def want to catch this episode. I share 6 ways self-help can go wrong and what you can do about it. And, trust, the remedies are actually super simple. Have a listen, call yourself out if needed, and get your ass back to your powerful life.
This pod explores:
- Why some of your friends/fam may not be that interested (at all) in hearing about your personal growth
- Why thinking “I’ve already dealt with this!” will actually set you back and how to shift your thinking to something more powerful
- How to know if you are a personal development “collector” and how to actually IMPLEMENT what you’ve been learning
- How to check that you aren’t branding someone as “toxic” simply so you can avoid a tough convo
WORTHY. APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN! 1 SPOT LEFT!
IT’S TIME TO BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTHY, ONCE AND FOR ALL.
It’s time to stop talking constant shit to yourself. It’s time to stop caring so much about what everyone else thinks of you. It’s time to let go of that death grip on perfectionism, self-doubt, and people-pleasing. After all, how has that been working? That’s what I thought.
Let’s kick that shit to the curb, shall we? The doors are officially open for an exclusive, group-coaching immersion that will teach you the skills to access some serious “enoughness,” start believing in yourself, and speak up for yourself like a bold, boundaried badass. Oh, and this 9-month, deep-dive includes TWO, 5-day, luxury retreats! Hello!
Want in? Of course you do. Clickety click RIGHT HERE or click the fancy image to get the invitation and apply for WORTHY. so we can get shit handled.
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!