You’ve been in the same industry for 20 years and you’re dying to make a change but you’re scared shitless to throw in the towel. Wouldn’t that mean you wasted two decades?
You’re not totally sure you’re getting your Master’s because it’s what YOU really want or if it’s because that’s what dad wants… or because it’s what a younger version of you wanted. Shit. What if you just don’t want that path any longer? Finish what you started? That’s what they say, right?
You’ve always wanted to pick up and move to a new country, but jesus, how stupid would it be to quit your six-fig job? But, you’re so damn good at what you do! And so many people would kill to be in your position. But, then again, Italy is calling…
If you’ve faced any of these harrowing decisions (or something similar) you know what it can feel like to toe the line of QUIT or PERSEVERE. I mean… how do you know if you should stick with something or if you should just quit while you’re (sort of) ahead?
In this episode, I cover off five (plus a bonus), specific tactics you can employ to make your decision faaaar easier. Plus, we already know what dad will say… But, with all due respect, it ain’t about Dad or your bestie or how much time or money you’ve invested. It’s time to get clear… for YOU. For your happiness. Your fulfillment.
This pod explores:
- How to know why you feel compelled to stick with this “thing” and how to know if that’s a bullshit reason or not
- How to figure out if you are disenchanted with your end goal OR the hard-working getting there
- My favorite woo-woo, hippie tactic to help you access what you REALLY want
- How to figure out what each of your options is costing you… and money isn’t the only currency, Babycakes!
HIRE ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT!
ACCESS ‘ENOUGHNESS’. POWERFULLY NAVIGATE FEAR. SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF.
I have three battle-tested (and badass) keynote speeches that are ready to be delivered to your company, organization, group, or association. If you or anyone you know could benefit from me droppin’ some gems (um, like, who couldn’t use some new tools?) please send them to THIS FANCY INFO PAGE on my site where you/they can message me directly about specific needs.
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by LetsGetChecked and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get a whoppin’ 30% off their first test kit of choice at trylgc.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Getting necessary medical testing can be simple, safe, and easily done in the privacy of your own home. Check out this killer offer from
LetsGetChecked and save 30% on your first test kit! Check it out ~>
- Free-sources – some free ways I can help!!
- POD #399: Working with Handwriting Analysis to Create Boundaries
- POD #463: Releasing a Toxic Relationship to Achievement + Goal-setting with Tara McMullin
- POD #464: The Obsession with Achievement + What to Do About It
- Start with Why, Simon Sinek
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!