What if I told you your handwriting speaks volumes (no pun intended) about your confidence, self-esteem, ability to speak up for yourself, and how much concern you take with the opinions of others? You’d be like, “Now, wait. What!? Come again?” I know, I know. Stay with me. Believe it or not, it’s actually part of a scientific process called our Ideomotor Response which refers to the way we communicate our subconscious thoughts through our physical being… a.k.a. Handwriting. (Pssst… it’s also how ouija boards work too, so SPOILER ALERT, it wasn’t your deceased Aunt Helen trying to convey a message to you.)
A few years ago, I went through a wildly fascinating certification in Handwriting Analysis and I think you may find this tool surprisingly helpful in setting and establishing boundaries. Not to mention that it’s super easy and simple… it may be one of the easiest personal growth tools you ever use. Like, you literally just write a bit differently. You in?
In this episode, I spill some little-known secrets on how slight alterations to your handwriting can change how often and how well you speak up for yourself. If you like to geek out on the hybrid of science and woo, this is up your alley. Get out a blank sheet of paper and a pen and get ready to boundary your ass off.
This episode explores:
- Understanding the Ideomotor Response and how it registers in our handwriting
- What you need to do with the margins of your page if you want to establish boundaries
- The letter that symbolizes communication and how you can shape them to better speak up for yourself
- The serial killer’s handwriting sample I reviewed during my certification and what it indicated about them
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Grapho-Therapeutics by Paul de Sainte Colombe (Search for Buy Used Price Options)
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!