Although the personal development community refers to this little voice as everything from The Ego to Inner Critic to The Saboteur, I personally resonate with the idea of an Inner Shit-Talker. That small piece of you who gets terrified of change, what others will think of you, and the always present attachment to “not enough”. In this episode, you’ll learn all about how to catch your IST red-handed, find out what you would RATHER be saying to yourself, and learn to empower your mind with self-talk that actually feels good. (As opposed to depressing and shitty.)
This pod explores:
- Why much of what you say to yourself is actually bullshit
- How to “catch” your Inner Shit-Talker and what common language to listen for
- How to build positive mantras you can actually buy into without feeling like a big ‘ol liar
- How to make this a true habit so believing in yourself becomes the new normal
FREE WORKSHEETS WITH THIS EPISODE!
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free worksheets that accompanies this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science.
So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes and kick that inner shit-talker to the curb! Be sure you have your Pod #298 worksheets with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to change a damn thing.
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image above to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #184 – True or False: Managing Your Inner Critic Edition
- POD #206 – New Level, New Devil: How Your Inner Critic Grows as You Grow
- POD #211 – The Difference Between Fear + Your Inner Critic (And What To Do About Them)
- POD #261 – Shit Your Inner Critic Tells You About Pleasing Others
- POD #265 – Who’s Talking? My Inner Critic or My Intuition?
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!