So, you consciously “know” that you should be proud of all your accomplishments and acknowledge that you are, in fact, deserving of that promotion/accolade/compliment but why don’t you actually believe it? I’ll tell you why. Logic, reason, and rationale are housed in the conscious part of the mind which is estimated to be roughly 10% of the mind power. Your beliefs and habits, however, are located in the subconscious mind which is the other whoppin’ 90%. That means that simply “knowing” that you aren’t an imposter doesn’t help you to feel any less of a fraud if there is a deep-seated belief that you aren’t enough/worthy/valuable. That disempowering belief will win every time.
But all is not lost my friend. There are a handful of ways to access and shift the beliefs of the subconscious mind and one of my absolute favorite methods is via hypnosis. In this episode, I share a bit about what hypnosis is, how it works, and how it can be a powerful aid in shifting negative beliefs you may hold about being a fraud or an imposter. After a brief explanation, I guide you through a powerful hypnosis session to help you unlock the negative beliefs you’ve been attached to around your imposter complex.
This pod explores:
- What hypnosis actually is (as in, what is really happening in the brain) and what it is not (It’s not clucking like a chicken, FYI)
- What hypnosis has to do with the inner critic and how you can use it to kick your inner critic in the ass
- How you go into hypnotic trances daily without even knowing it
- How to shift your belief that you are a big-ass fraud
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Share your feedback and WIN SOME SERIOUS SWAG! Take a few minutes to share your thoughts on the new podcast format and you’ll be entered to win a bunch of cool JJ shit!
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #384: [Coaching Session] Working with Rachel on Imposter Complex
- POD #385: [Dial An Expert] Tanya Geisler on Imposter Complex
- POD #386: [Amy Says] 5 Ways to Stop Feeling Like a Fraud
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!