When Suzanne Falter’s daughter suffered an unexpected and unexplainable cardiac arrest at the fragile age of twenty-two, she had no idea that her daughter’s death would open up a completely different world to her. She never thought that ten years later she would write a book on the many lessons her daughter, Teal, would teach her from the afterlife. At the time of her daughter’s passing, Suzanne was in the throes of hustle culture – doing, doing, doing, so much so that she couldn’t be bothered to look up from her work to enjoy a sunset.
I wanted to bring Suzanne on the show to talk about the precious experiences she has had communicating with Teal from beyond the grave and how that informs the work she does in the world. In this tender and intimate discussion, I share some of my own experiences of communicating with my father who has passed and how meaning and guidance is often all around us… we only need to get out of our way to see them.
We talk about what it means to truly surrender, what to do if you feel like you suck at meditation, and how to let go of all the stress, overwhelm, and worry that clouds you from operating at high vibration. In Suzanne’s memoir, entitled Free Spirited, she writes, “First she would have to die, then I would as well so we’d both be reborn in completely different ways.” If you like the idea of connecting with the afterlife or your spirit guides but have no idea where to start, you won’t want to miss this one.
This pod explores:
- The messages Suzanne received from her daughter during the 6 days she was in a coma
- What it truly means to surrender and why so many of us don’t do it
- How Suzanne has learned to channel and communicate with her daughter and her spirit guides (even though she resisted it for so long)
- The absolute first place you need to start to cultivate a strong spiritual self and connect with your loved ones who have passed on
HIRE ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT!
ACCESS ‘ENOUGHNESS’. POWERFULLY NAVIGATE FEAR. SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF.
I have three battle-tested (and badass) keynote speeches that are ready to be delivered to your company, organization, group, or association. If you or anyone you know could benefit from me droppin’ some gems (um, like, who couldn’t use some new tools?) please send them to THIS FANCY INFO PAGE on my site where you/they can message me directly about specific needs.
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by LetsGetChecked and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get a whoppin’ 30% off their first test kit of choice at trylgc.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Getting necessary medical testing can be simple, safe, and easily done in the privacy of your own home. Check out this killer offer from LetsGetChecked and save 30% on your first test kit! Check it out ~>
- POD #482: [DIAL AN EXPERT] Privilege, Race, And Addiction With Laura Cathcart Robbins
- POD 483: [Dial An Expert] Alcohol, Addiction, + Reframing Shame With Annie Grace
THIS WEEK’S ‘DIAL AN EXPERT’ GUESTIE
Suzanne Falter is the author of a memoir about her daughter Teal’s death Free Spirited; How My Daughter Healed Me from the Afterlife. She is an intuitive healer who helps people suffering from upset, confusion, and stress. She also hosts the Self-Care for Extremely Busy Women podcast, where she brings better self-care to thousands of busy people each week in 98 countries around the globe.
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!