If you’re like most women in our culture, one says the word “health” and that immediately conjures up thoughts about losing weight, exercising, and you know… just being as skinny and appealing to men as possible. Thanks, Patriarchy. But, there are soooo many areas of health… and none of them are about anyone else except YOU.
Listen, if something related to your health is uncomfortable for you, IT MATTERS. Full stop. You have pain during sex or with your period? It matters. You have pain in your gums, feel exhausted all the time, or have a tough time being around certain people? It matters. You deserve to find your healing in every area of your life. Whether that’s making your dental appointments or learning to establish boundaries.
In this final health-focused episode, I dig into four major categories of our health as well as actionable steps you can take in each category to feel your absolute best. This is not about doing all 40+ items in this pod (I see you, Overachiever), but rather to start truly listening to your body, mind, and spirit, and figure out what health really means to YOU. What activities, people, foods, movement, or education bring you happiness and fulfillment? Time to find out because they all affect your health, my friend. Get your notebooks out because this pod is a “healthy” dose of actionable homework. [See what I did there?]
This pod explores:
- What-the-hell Sleep Hygiene is and why it’s so important
- Why stalking out your ex (or ex-bestie) on Insta is super bad for your health
- My favorite exercise to do every morning to improve your mental and emotional health
- Why you need to have an orgasm (aka Vitamin O) every week
HIRE ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT!
ACCESS ‘ENOUGHNESS’. POWERFULLY NAVIGATE FEAR. SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF.
I have three battle-tested (and badass) keynote speeches that are ready to be delivered to your company, organization, group, or association. If you or anyone you know could benefit from me droppin’ some gems (um, like, who couldn’t use some new tools?) please send them to THIS FANCY INFO PAGE on my site where you/they can message me directly about specific needs.
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get 10% off their first month at betterhelp.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Join the millions of people who have found huge relief and support from BetterHelp therapists and save on your first month while you’re at it! Check it out ~>
- Free-sources – some free ways I can help!!
- Pod #227: “No”Vember: How To Say “No” (And Not Feel Guilty)
- POD #250: Tough Convos 101
- POD #298: Steps To Silencing Your Inner Shit-Talker Ep#298
- POD #313: 4 Steps To Manifesting Dope-Ass Friendships
- POD #359: Necessary Rest: What It Means To Truly Restore
- POD #447: [Amy Says] Boundary Deep Dive, Part 1
- POD #448: [Amy Says] Boundary Deep Dive, Part 2
- [AMY SAYS] EP#466 – 7 Ways to Amp Up Your Self-Confidence
- POD #479: [Dial An Expert] Period Pain Is Not Normal (And Other Women’s Health Issues) With Dr. Saru Bala
- POD #480: [DIAL AN EXPERT] Codependency, Polyvagal Theory + Regulating Your Nervous System with Victoria Albina
- Environmental Working Group
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!