If you’ve hung around these parts for awhile, you know that I love to GO OFF about how to establish and enforce a boundary. Of course, this is super helpful when you have a solid understanding of your boundaries, but what’s one to do if you have no fucking clue what your boundaries even are!? I mean… how do you even figure that out? Where to start?
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering the same thing, you certainly are not alone. Recently a PODiance member reached out to me with this exact conundrum. If you’ve heard this personal development buzzword floating around, but you’ve felt a little lost on how to apply it to your world, this episode is for you.
In this episode, I explore 5 places you can look to figure out what your boundaries actually are, where you may need to speak up for yourself, and how to honor what feels right for you. Part 1 of 2, I also begin breaking down my 3-part process to communicating a boundary. Look out for next week’s episode as I finish off the 3-part system.
If you identify as a (recovering) people-pleaser or just care waaaaay too much about what others think, you’ll want to grab a notebook and pen and dig into this episode. Get ready to take a fierce stand for what matters most in your world and usher in some serious personal power.
This pod explores:
- The hidden boundary that may be present when you’re complaining, bitchin’, and moanin’
- My favorite go-to mantra to keep me in integrity and speaking up when it matters most
- Identifying boundaries that may be covered up by verbal abuse
- The boundary that needs to be established when someone writes you off, dismisses you or tells you you’re being “too sensitive” (Ugh!)
HIRE ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT!
ACCESS ‘ENOUGHNESS’. POWERFULLY NAVIGATE FEAR. SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF.
I have three battle-tested (and badass) keynote speeches that are ready to be delivered to your company, organization, group, or association. If you or anyone you know could benefit from me droppin’ some gems (um, like, who couldn’t use some new tools?) please send them to THIS FANCY INFO PAGE on my site where you/they can message me directly about specific needs.
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by LetsGetChecked and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get a whoppin’ 30% off their first test kit of choice at tryglc.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Getting necessary medical testing can be simple, safe, and easily done in the privacy of your own home. Check out this killer offer from
LetsGetChecked and save 30% on your first test kit! Check it out ~>
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!