So you’re in your thirties or forties and you look around you and wonder, where the hell are my besties? Maybe you had awesome connections in college but now everyone’s in a different place… maybe you started working on yourself and getting into personal development and they’re still partying. Or you had kids and they didn’t. Or vice versa. Or you have a friend or two who you grew up with, but you have become radically different people… and often you wonder if you should still be friends. But you’ve been friends forever though…
I totally hear you. I can’t tell you how many people ask me how the hell to find fulfilling relationships in their thirties and beyond. In this episode, I talk candidly about how our friendship connections change over the years, why they change, and what you can do about in order to find your peeps. And guess what? It’s actually doesn’t have to be so hard. Promise.
This pod explores:
- How to figure out who should or shouldn’t be in your life
- Specific action steps you can take immediately to manifest that new bestie
- How to find friendships that may be right under your nose
- My personal story of how I manifested a seriously awesome army of friendships
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #202 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate, Part 1
- POD #203 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate, Part 2
- POD #219 – When a Friend Breaks-up with You (or Totally Ghosts You)
- POD #290 – How to Break-up with a Friend
- POD #295 – When Self-Help Goes Wrong + What to Do About It
- My Favorite Murder Podcast with Georgia Hardstark + Karen Kilgariff
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!