Ever see super confident people and wonder how-the-hell they became so sure of themselves? Ever wonder if they were just born that way or if someone taught them or if some life experience shaped them into that person who oozes confidence and self-assuredness? However they came to that state, you could sooo get in on that action, amiright?
In this episode, I dig into 7 super easy ways to build confidence immediately. You don’t have to read an entire book or become a totally self-help guru to learn how to place value on yourself… and it also doesn’t have to take decades. The tools presented in this episode will help you nail down what might be in the way of your self-confidence, identify what will kick your ass into gear, and snag some serious self-confidence in no time flat.
This pod explores:
- Why “pride” is integral to your personal self-confidence and how to get you some
- How to get a handle on your self-talk so your inner voice is more like a cheerleader instead of a bully
- How your body posture completely affects your confidence
- Why having an opinion builds confidence
wanna hang with me in Mexico?
oF COURSE, YOU DO! aPPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR MY MEXICO RETREAT!
Let’s go to Mexico, Baby!! Wanna hang out in real life? And learn how to establish boundaries and believe in your own worthiness? And connect with like-minded badasses who are dying to be in your corner? And eat amazing food in a #gorge paradise? Of course, you do!
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN for my all-inclusive, IN-PERSON retreat held at a luxe, boutique resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! But, act fast because space is extremely limited!
[I’M] ENOUGH ALREADY Retreat will teach you everything you need to know to finally feel ‘enough’, let go of your past (hello, forgiveness!), and gain some super-human self-confidence!
This retreat will rapidly sell out, so JUMP IN while you can! Go HERE or click that fancy image to secure your spot in paradise! Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get 10% off their first month at betterhelp.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Join the millions of people who have found huge relief and support from BetterHelp therapists and save on your first month while you’re at it! Check it out ~>
- Amy Cuddy Ted Talk on body language affecting how we feel about ourselves
- POD #384: [COACHING SESSION] Working with Rachel on Imposter Complex
- POD #385: [DIAL AN EXPERT] Tanya Geisler on Imposter Complex
- POD #386: [AMY SAYS] 5 Ways to Stop Feeling Like a Fraud
- POD #387: [TOOL] Hypnosis Session to Heal the Imposter Complex
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!