You’re scrollin’ through Insta or Facebook and you see all these lovely inspirational memes about self-care and making yourself important and you’re like, “Yeah, lemme just book a facial. That should help me feel less stress from my shit job.” If you’ve been cynical about self-care, honey, I feel you.
Self-care’s online reputation would have you believing that taking care of yourself is all about mani/pedi’s, bubble baths, and massages. While these things definitely fall in the self-care category, there are actually WAY more ways to take care of yourself… most likely in ways you haven’t even thought of.
In this week’s pod, I share four-ish major categories of your life that are often overlooked when it comes to truly taking care of yourself. If you’ve been feeling like you just don’t have the desire for a home spa day, but you KNOW something’s gotta change or you’re going to lose your shit, this episode is a MUST-LISTEN.
This pod explores:
- What-the-hell boundaries have to do with self-care
- The number one area where Perfectionists tend to majorly lack self-care
- Dental visits, work relationships,‘Being Lazy’, and other surprising forms of self-care
wanna hang with me in Mexico?
EARLY-BIRD PRICING THROUGH TOMORROW!
Let’s go to Mexico, Baby!! Wanna hang out in real life? And learn how to establish boundaries and believe in your own worthiness? And connect with like-minded badasses who are dying to be in your corner? And eat amazing food in a #gorge paradise? Of course, you do!
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN for my all-inclusive, IN-PERSON retreat held at a luxe, boutique resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! But, act fast because space is extremely limited!
[I’M] ENOUGH ALREADY Retreat will teach you everything you need to know to finally feel ‘enough’, let go of your past (hello, forgiveness!), and gain some super-human self-confidence!
This retreat will rapidly sell out, so JUMP IN while you can! Go HERE or click that fancy image to secure your spot in paradise! Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get 10% off their first month at betterhelp.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Join the millions of people who have found huge relief and support from BetterHelp therapists and save on your first month while you’re at it! Check it out ~>
- Pod #313: 4 Steps To Manifesting Dope-Ass Friendships
- POD #359: Necessary Rest: What It Means To Truly Restore
- POD #401: [AMY SAYS] How to Manifest Your Soulmate – Part 1
- POD #402: [AMY SAYS] How to Manifest Your Soulmate – Part 2
- POD #447: [AMY SAYS] EP#447 – Boundary Deep Dive, Part 1
- POD #448: [AMY SAYS] EP#448 – Boundary Deep Dive, Part 2
- POD #476: Self-Love and Feeling Good Naked with Chardét Ryel
- POD #477: [Amy Says] 10 Ways to Boost Self-Love
- Come As You Are with Dr. Emily Nagoski
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!