Flip through Insta or Facebook and you’ll find a litany of “Love Yourself” and “Just Think Positive” memes and you’re likely over here like, “Lemme get right on that.” When you’ve been struggling to simply accept yourself, actually loving yourself can feel like it would take an act of god. Perhaps you see super confident people and wonder how the hell they actually like themselves so much? Like, how can I get a piece of what she’s having?
Here’s the problem: No one ever teaches you how to love yourself… or speak kindly to yourself… or pay attention to your needs. Lucky for you, I’ve put together 10 simple things you can start doing TODAY to help catapult your journey of self-love. [Hint: It’s actually not about finding the perfect job or the perfect mate that allows you to start loving yourself. #spoileralert
This pod explores:
- How to make sure you have time for YOU on your calendar
- How to make friends with the voices in your head
- How pride can actually be one of the biggest supporters of self-love
- Why you MUST pay attention to your own personal development
wanna hang with me in Mexico?
oF COURSE, YOU DO! aPPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR MY MEXICO RETREAT!
Let’s go to Mexico, Baby!! Wanna hang out in real life? And learn how to establish boundaries and believe in your own worthiness? And connect with like-minded badasses who are dying to be in your corner? And eat amazing food in a #gorge paradise? Of course, you do!
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN for my all-inclusive, IN-PERSON retreat held at a luxe, boutique resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! But, act fast because space is extremely limited!
[I’M] ENOUGH ALREADY Retreat will teach you everything you need to know to finally feel ‘enough’, let go of your past (hello, forgiveness!), and gain some super-human self-confidence!
PERKS FOR THE POD-IENCE
This podcast is sponsored by LetsGetChecked and The Bold-Faced Truth Podcast listeners get a whoppin’ 30% off their first test kit of choice at trylgc.com/boldtruth or simply enter code boldtruth at checkout. Hello!!
Getting necessary medical testing can be simple, safe, and easily done in the privacy of your own home. Check out this killer offer from LetsGetChecked and save 30% on your first test kit! Check it out ~>
- POD #351: The Difference Between Fear + Your Inner Critic and What to Do About Them
- POD #352: True Or False: Inner Critic Edition
- POD #353: 6 Ways Strong Self-Worth Affects Your Relationships
- POD #356: Understanding Emotional Intelligence – Connecting What You Feel with What You Do
- POD #396: [AMY SAYS] How-the-hell to Establish Lasting Boundaries
- POD #436: [DIAL AN EXPERT] The Truth about Body Positivity with Dr. Lexie Kite
- POD #437: [DIAL AN EXPERT] Understanding Body Love and Body Image with Summer Innanen
- POD #447: [AMY SAYS] EP#447 – Boundary Deep Dive, Part 1
- POD #448: [AMY SAYS] EP#448 – Boundary Deep Dive, Part 2
- POD #476: Self-Love and Feeling Good Naked with Chardét Ryel
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!