One listener had been struggling with communication in her relationship because her partner looooooves to talk but she absolutely does not and it’s #def causing some serious relationship-ending probs. Another listener is currently struggling to let go of her partner’s romantic past and yet another is finding challenges working on her relationship because her partner doesn’t think anything is wrong and everything is her fault… how fun, right?
If you’ve battled communication issues or jealousy issues inside your romantic relationship, you are soooo not alone. Have a listen to this episode where I talk about ‘de-coding’ your partner’s communication (so you can actually get somewhere instead of fighting all the damn time) and what-the-hell you do with a partner who doesn’t think they need to work on anything. Like, at all. You actually don’t have to have your partner’s buy-in in order to shift your relationship dynamics. Pinky swear. Plus, I drop three tips you can immediately implement to get you out of a self-doubt spiral if you happen to be super insecure about your partner’s past.
This pod explores:
- Why you don’t always have to communicate with words (Wait, whaaaaa!? Yep. Imma teach ya.)
- What your partner is really saying when they complain about something you’re doing
- What to say to your partner when you’re super insecure about their past relationships/romantic history
- What to do if your partner always thinks everything is fine and you’re the only one creating issues
INTERESTED IN DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re serious about creating lasting and powerful change in your life, I urge you to read all about Deep, Down + Dirty and see if it’s just the ass kicking you may be needing.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get aaaaaall the info. #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #71 – How to Communicate with a Passive Spouse
- POD #114 – Is Your Jealousy Valid?
- POD #188 – Is My Partner a Manipulator? Wait… Am I a Manipulator?
- POD #247 – Effectively Communicating with Your Partner – PART 1
- POD #248 – Effectively Communicating with Your Partner – PART 2
- POD #258 – Believing You are ‘Enough’
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!