If any of that sounds #supes familiar, then you are in great company, my friend. While we were able to learn reading, writing, and arithmetic in school, often we were NOT taught how to process fear, guilt, anger, or sadness in a healthy [and totally human] way. Leading us to fumble around as adults wondering what-the-hell our problem is.
In this episode, I share a three-step process to help you deal with your not-so-fuzzy emotions so that you don’t resort to addictions, explosive relationships, or lack of intimacy.
This pod explores:
- What-the-hell emotional resiliency is and why it’s imperative to accessing the “fun” feelings you crave (Ie. Joy, happiness, excitement, love, etc)
- How to catch yourself in an uncomfortable emotion before you turn to a behavior that isn’t healthy (Ie. Not keying someone’s car just because you’re pissed)
- Why the “only way out is through” and what that actually looks like
- How to do decide what to actually DO after you’ve processed some tough feelings
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Elizabeth Gilbert and her thoughts on fear – Discussed in her latest book, Big Magic and also on her podcast Magic Lessons
- Pod #154: 3 Ways to Deal with Fear Paralysis
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!