And then it doesn’t.
So maybe you try perfectionism.
Or people-pleasing. (I mean… if he loves you then of course that will change things!)
Or maybe you isolate and shut everyone out. (Maybe this feeling will magically go away.)
Perhaps you numb yourself with booze, Netflix, or work.
If any of that sounds like “Waaaaait! How’d you know!?” then you have to tune into this week’s episode where I chat it up with my very best friend and colleague, Andrea Owen, who just so happened to write a book about it. That’s right, folks. On the show, you’ll hear her talk all about her latest bit o’ brilliance called How to Stop Feeling Like Shit, so you know… you can stop feeling like shit.
This pod explores:
- Two of the most common ways you sabotage the fuck out of yourself without even realizing it
- Andrea’s sure-fire way to break out of isolation without feeling like you just might die from reaching out to someone (And guess what, it’s not hard! Like, at all!)
- How to be sure you are walking your talk when you say you value honesty and authenticity (Hint: there may be a ‘mind-blown’ moment here)
- Some juicy behind-the-scenes-bestie secrets!
INTERESTED IN DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re serious about creating lasting and powerful change in your life, I urge you to read all about Deep, Down + Dirty and see if it’s just the ass kicking you may be needing.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get aaaaaall the info. #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
MEET ANDREA OWEN, THE SPECIAL GUESTIE THIS WEEK!
Andrea Owen is an author, mentor, and certified life coach who helps high-achieving women let go of perfectionism, control, and isolation and choosing courage and confidence instead. She has helped thousands of women manage their inner-critic to create loving connections and live their most kick-ass life.
She is the proud author of 52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life: BS Free Wisdom to Ignite Your Inner Badass and Live the Life You Deserve, (Adams Media/Simon & Schuster). Her second book: How To Stop Feeling Like Shit: 14 Habits That Are Holding You Back From Happiness is due out January 2, 2018 (Seal Press/Hachette Books).
When she’s not juggling her full coaching practice or hosting retreats, Andrea is busy competing in triathlons, chasing her 10-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter or making out with her husband, Jason. She is also a retired roller derby player having skated under the name “Veronica Vain”.Learn more about Andrea at yourkickasslife.com and join the fun and wisdom at http://facebook.com/yourkickasslife.
- Get the Book: RUN, don’t walk (like that’s even a thing) to Andrea’s site where you can pre-order her brand-new book: How to Stop Feeling Like Shit and score a bunch of special pre-order bonuses while you’re there! Hello!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- RATS: Watch the documentary released by Netflix… I mean, if you dig that kinda thing
- POD #162: The Pain Involved with Standing Up for Yourself
- POD #231: Vulnerability: Why It’s Scary As Shit, Why You Need It, and Where to Start
- Knowing Is Half The Battle clip from the 1980’s cartoon, G.I. Joe.
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!