EEver find yourself obsessing about what others may be thinking? Or re-run conversations in your head, second-guessing everything you said? Have a difficult time saying ‘No’ because… um, what if they don’t like me!? Ever feel like if someone is disappointed in you, you are damn-near destroyed and ruined? Or do you ever experience extreme guilt when you take time for yourself or set up a boundary?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those Qs, it’s likely that you are struggling with some serious approval addiction… essentially, the need to be liked… At. All. Costs. And those “costs” are usually your time, energy, self-worth, and desires. And, let me tell you, you are most certainly not alone.
In this week’s show I look at the common ways approval addiction shows up in your life and a specific 5-step process you can take to start ushering in some #legit SELF-approval… Instead of always worrying about what everyone else is thinking about you. #exhausting
This pod explores:
- How to acknowledge that a situation in your life sucks, but YOU don’t suck… and really believe it.
- How to allow yourself to feel awesome when you receive approval without allowing it to dictate your self-worth
- How to know what is and what is not your responsibility when wanting to make everyone happy
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies.
- POD #135: How to Accept a Compliment
- POD #137: Celebrating How Far You’ve Come
- POD #311: How to Manifest Shit
- POD #356: Understanding Emotional Intelligence – Connecting What You Feel With What You Do
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!