Even though it’s not quite as popular as it was a handful of years ago, I find that people are still really interested in the Law of Attraction and what it really takes to actually manifest shit in your life.
I mean… do you just state what you want and magically the Universe just drops it at your doorstep? Um, obviously not. If that was how it worked we would all be sporting some fabulous Jimmy Choos, chillin’ at a Beyonce concert(s), having killer spouses (and sex), and only amazing-ass friendships. So, just deciding what you want to manifest is only a small piece of the manifestation puzzle.
In this episode, I share my 5-step system to manifesting damn-near anything you desire. No really. But, guess what? It’s going to take action. And planning and willingness and commitment. And maybe even some tough choices. But honey, you DO have the pow-ah to create some serious magic. #trust
This pod explores:
- What the universe needs to hear from you when you declare your desired goal
- How to identify the clutter you need to eliminate to make space for what you really want
- What it means to get into “inspired action” and why this is CRUCIAL to making shit happen
- Why dismissing compliments and/or support from others may be seriously stifling your manifestation
FREE WORKSHEETS + SCREENSAVERS!
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free cheat-sheet that accompanies this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science.
So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes and start #manifesting, so be sure you have your Pod #311 worksheets with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to manifest shit.
Plus, I’ve custom-made you some dope-ass screensavers in multiple sizes to help you cement what you are learning. Hello! So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image above to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Pod #112 – 5 Steps to Finding Dope-Ass Friendships
- Pod #131 – How to Stop Talking Shit to Yourself
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!