You wanna know why? Because no one ever taught you how to communicate in a healthy way. We learn most of our relationship habits from trial and error, our parental examples, or media… all of which suck. Well… your parents may not suck, but you get my point. We rarely have sound instruction on how to express our needs, how to communicate with one another, and how to resolve conflict. If you find yourself struggling in any of these areas, this episode will give you an arsenal of tools and ideas to make major changes in your relationship TODAY.
This pod explores:
- Why timing is everything when you express your needs
- How to know what your partner really needs/wants from you
- How to make your relationship a priority… like, for real
- Why having good relationship “manners” could dramatically change your relationship
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
FREE JOURNALING WORKSHEETS WITH THIS EPISODE!
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free journaling worksheets that accompanies this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science.
So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes and get your relationSHIT together! Be sure you have your Pod #243 worksheets with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to change a damn thing.
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image above to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
INTERESTED IN DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re serious about creating lasting and powerful change in your life, I urge you to read all about Deep, Down + Dirty and see if it’s just the ass kicking you may be needing.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get aaaaaall the info. #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- The Gottman Institute, founded by Drs. John and Julie Gottman, lead pioneers in the field of Couples Therapy and Research.
- Barry Gibb Talk Show Sketch from SNL alum Jimmy Fallon and the incomparable, Justin Timberlake
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!