I think we all like the idea of balancing our work and private life but I would guess that it often feels more like a corporate buzzword more than something you can actually practice. Because, HOW? How exactly does one be a badass at work, kill it in all your relationships, take care of your health, and contribute the greater good of this world? Oh, and raise evolved children. And, be happy doing it all.
Exactly. You don’t. You can’t. Something’s gotta give. In this week’s show I dig into two different ways you may be off balance, new ways to view your work/life dynamic, and five “balance hacks” that will zero in on your sticking points and give you real solutions for change. This is a must-listen if you’re overworked, over-stressed, and over-committed. You’re welcome.
This pod explores:
- How to decipher if your overwhelm is chronic or situational and what to do in both instances
- What perfectionism, all-or-nothing thinking, and self-care have to do with work/life balance
- The solution to your stress that is likely right in front of your face… and it will help you tremendously!
- The key question to ask yourself when you are stretched beyond your limit that will get you back to sanity in a heartbeat
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #167 – The Poison of Perfectionism + What to Do About It
- POD #189 – Combatting ‘All or Nothing’ Thinking
- POD #194 – How to Manifest Shit
- POD #218 – What to Do When You’re Stressed-the-F-Out
- POD #264 – What Self-Care *Really* Means
- POD #268 – Accepting Help from Others: Why You Need to + How to Start
- POD #283 – How to Make Epic Shit Happen in 2019
- POD #287 – Breaking Free from a Shitty Job
- Aviva Romm – MD and authority on adrenal/thyroid issues as well as chronic burnout, fatigue, and overwhelm
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!