If you’re like most people, you have an overwhelming sense of excitement and ambition come the new year. Also like most people, perhaps you hit Jan with a fire under your ass, but when Feb rolls around you have slowly begun to lose steam, fervor, and action. Also, 2021 kicked many of our asses, so there’s that to contend with. Many people (and maybe YOU) enter the New Year with many plans and intentions, but somehow end up a bit off track sooner than later.
In this episode, I address the biggest obstacles people unknowingly establish for themselves when crafting New Year’s goals and “resolutions”. Yep, you read that right… many people actually make their job a shit-ton harder by not setting themselves up for success to begin with. I also share my personal planning tool I use to ensure I establish solid goals in aaaaall areas of my life (not just fitness and money… but, yes, those too). Be sure to grab your free planning guide so you can plan and organize a seriously epic 2022 by figuring out what categories in which you would like to make headway. Plus, you’ll have sexy, little worksheets to record all your brilliance!
This pod explores:
- The two biggest mistakes people make when crafting goals for the new year
- How to assess where you are in your life now and where you want to be in a year’s time
- How to create goals that are really about YOUR fulfillment, are totally attainable, and light you up
- Why you probably don’t want to celebrate your 2021 accomplishments, but you kinda, absolutely MUST
PERKS FOR THE POD-IANCE
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp and The Joy Junkie Show Podcast listeners get 10% off their first month at BetterHelp.com/thejoyjunkie. Hello!!
Join the millions of people who have found huge relief and support from BetterHelp therapists and save on your first while you’re at it! Check it out ~>
FREE PLANNING GUIDE WITH THIS EPISODE
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free planning guide that accompanies this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science.
So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes and make shit happen in 2022, so be sure you have your Pod #422 planning guide with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to change a damn thing.
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- POD #306: Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
- POD #401: How to Manifest Your Soulmate, Part 1
- Calling in the “One”, Katherine Woodward Thomas
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!