MMany years ago, I had a discussion with my coach which started out with me bitching and complaining about how unhappy I had been in my life lately. After working through a handful of things, I became SUPER clear that my day in and day out life wasn’t reflective of the things I knew brought me joy and happiness. I wasn’t taking care of my health, wasn’t meditating, wasn’t connecting with like-minded spirits, wasn’t involved in creative projects… so NO WONDER I had hit a rough patch!
Was it that I didn’t know what would help me feel better? Nope. That was just the prob. I totally knew what lit me up, I was just not doing any of those things. I was involved in full-on self-sabotage and I had NO idea I was even doing it!
Perhaps you can relate? Maybe you want to embark on a new career, but instead of researching, you zone out on some rando’s vacation pics on Facebook. Or maybe you want to get healthier, but you continue to hang out with people who make it #supes challenging to go for the kale over the burger. If you’re like most people, chances are you consistently get in your own way and have perpetual non-cohesiveness between what you SAY you want and what you actually DO.
In this episode, I untangle what-the-hell self-sabotage even is, why we do it (even without knowing it), and exactly what you can do about it (like, today!). Be sure to grab your cheatsheet [points to yellow button above] and get ready to make some shit happen.
This pod explores:
- How our fear is directly related to our self-sabotaging behavior and the question that will get you to the root of your fear
- The three main areas of your life you need to examine and alter to seriously set yourself up for success
- How to figure out a game plan for the things you need to keep, stop, and start in your daily routine
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Pods focused on Fear:
- Pods focused on the Inner Critic:
- Dolphin training clip of Jim Carrey from Ace Venture: Pet Detective
- Youtube sensation, Sweet Brown, discussing her harrowing experience with a neighborhood fire
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!