And the cycle continues, right? You beat yourself up for your past and without realizing it, you pave the way for your future. What if… what if you could actually forgive yourself AND still feel remorse? Whaaaaa!!? In this episode I hash out the biggest misconceptions around self-forgiveness, how it affects your self-talk, and why it may be causing you to NOT forgive others…. Which, as you know, equals being kind of a pissy-pants most of the time. This pod explores:
- How to understand what forgiveness really is (Hint: It doesn’t mean you would do that *thing* again)
- How to navigate the barrage of shit-talking you say to yourself for things you’ve done in your past (Like… I’ll tell you EXACTLY what to say instead)
- How to switch your focus on to who you want to be instead of who you used to be
- How your judgment of others may be calling your ass out on your own self-forgiveness
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
INTERESTED IN DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re serious about creating lasting and powerful change in your life, I urge you to read all about Deep, Down + Dirty and see if it’s just the ass kicking you may be needing.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get aaaaaall the info. #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!