Just believe in yourself, they said. It will be easy, they said. Good vibes only, they said.
So, why-the-hell does it feel like it will take an act of god to actually believe in yourself!?
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering why self belief feels so damn illusive, you are certainly not alone. I mean, if you’re worried about what others think about you and you constantly find yourself spinning off into the land of “what ifs” it can be hard to simply tell yourself “you’ve got this” and actually believe it, amiright!?
In this week’s episode, I share 10 tangible tips you can implement TODAY that will aid you in cultivating some confidence and belief in self. Maybe you find yourself second guessing every choice you make or everything you say. Maybe you worry what your family will think if you tell them you aren’t a fan of marriage or having kids or running the family business. Or maybe you’re just sick and tired of getting in your own way so damn much. If any of that sounds like you, be sure to grab a pen and paper because this episode is loaded with ideas you’ll want to record and use. Like, yesterday.
This pod explores:
- My favorite confidence-boosting assignment that will give you an immediate dopamine hit
- When to use positive self-talk to pump yourself up and when it is absolute WORST thing you can do (Wait, what!? Yep.)
- Understanding the science behind self-belief and knowing that confidence is available for absolutely everyone (Yes, YOU)
- One of the most effective tools in snapping you out of the “what if” spiral
PERKS FOR THE POD-IANCE
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp and The Joy Junkie Show Podcast listeners get 10% off their first month at BetterHelp.com/thejoyjunkie. Hello!!
Join the millions of people who have found huge relief and support from BetterHelp therapists and save on your first while you’re at it! Check it out ~>
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- POD #298: 4 Steps to Silence Your Inner Shit-Talker
- POD #377: Toxic Positivity: The Detriment of Negligent Optimism
- POD #413: Self-Belief and the High-Five Habit with Mel Robbins
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!