We are living in a time where there is no shortage of news coverage about stressful, overwhelming, and scary shit, which often leaves us feeling anxious, fearful, and focused on the worse-case scenarios. The great news is that there are a TON of other amazing examples of people winning at human during this crazy time in history and there are many people doing some serious good in this world. Unfortunately, these stories just don’t get nearly enough air time.
Two weeks ago, I took a bit of a departure from our typical format and decided to chronicle 30+ inspirational stories of people doing remarkable things for their fellow womankind. After producing that episode, I kept finding more and more examples of awesome humans, so I thought I’d do another episode with even MORE heartwarming tales. Although this episode will certainly have you laughing, you may want to grab a tissue as some of the examples of kindness and generosity may have you shedding a tear or twenty.
Truly hope this episode boosts your spirits and inspires you to show up in this world in the most powerful way possible. Stay safe and stay inspired.
NEW *FREE* HYPNOSIS MEDITATION ON FEAR + ANXIETY
READY TO RELEASE THAT PENT UP ANXIETY AND FEAR?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
I’ve been hearing that many of you have been battling some seeeerious anxiety due the craziness of recent current events. Anxious AF, amiright!? I feel you. I really do.
I wanted to create a resource to help you cope with the new crop of fears and anxieties that have been poppin’ up so I made an awesome hypnosis track for you! And no need to freak out about hypno… It’s basically just meditation with a goal. So, you won’t be clucking like a chicken or any of that booooshit.
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right and get your peace on! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your FREE Anxiety + Fear Hypnosis Meditation
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Not Another Self-Help Podcast
- POD #341: 30+ Uplifting + Inspiring Stories To Boost Your Mood During This Shit Time
- Things to do when you’re stuck at home: Take a virtual vacation
- The Kindness Pandemic on Facebook
- Best of the Cuomo bro’s
- John Krasinski Launches YouTube Show Dedicated to “Good News”
- Workplace Quarantine Bingo
- Unlocking Us Podcast with Brené Brown
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!