Recently a listener wrote in to the show sharing her woes surrounding her tenured relationship that had entered into the oh-so-boring world of dull-ass date nights. Perhaps you know the drill. The same restaurants. Ordering the same foods. The same stale conversations. Or perhaps, not much conversation at all. The same sexual positions. Rinse. Repeat. Blaaaaaah.
If you have found yourself in this precarious situation, you are most certainly not alone. Even the happiest couples [points to self] can fall into these patterns. It is damn-near impossible NOT to fall into some kind of rhythm, routine, or habit while in a long-term relationship. Layer in stressful jobs, family drama, and making sure you don’t fuck up your kids and you have a lovely recipe for some ho-hum date nights, amiright!?
In this week’s show, I sound off on three tactics to igniting your love life through spicy AF date nights, fun ways to deeply connect, and easy go-tos that won’t leave you feeling like you have to put one more god-damned thing on your to-do list. Get your pen and paper ready because this episode is bursting at the seams with a litany of ideas to keep you excited for your next date night instead of, you know… faking that headache. Again.
This pod explores:
- How to have a successful convo with your partner about how you want to switch up date night (without inferring that’s it’s *their* fault and/or cuing their defensiveness)
- How to create a date night “system” that works for both of you
- Tons of super easy (and affordable) ideas to spice up your conversations, your activities, and your bedroom shenanigans
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #255 – Organized AF: How to Implement Household Systems for Far Less Stress and Overwhelm
- The 5 Love Languages
- The Gottman Institute
- Gottman Card Decks
- Card Decks by Best Self Co.
- The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock Ph.D.
- Unbox Love
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!