If you’re in the boat of constant stress and perpetual overwhelm, there is actually a pretty simple solution! In one word – SYSTEMS. Getting everything in your household (or life, for that matter) dialed in to a specific system. How amazing would it be if everyone in your household knew exactly who’s turn it was to walk the dog, do the laundry, or load the dishwasher? Better yet, what if you had you the buy-in of your kids? Or spouse? Or roommate? And how thrilling would it be if they were all actually excited to do it?
Seem like a pipe dream? It’s not, my friend. In this episode, I share a 7-step “system” to implementing… um, systems. Mr. Smith and I share how this has completely changed our home life for the better and the exact steps you can take to do the same for yours. Get ready for a shit ton more ease, peace, and order in your household!
This pod explores:
- How to figure out what things in your household MUST have a system
- How to get the buy-in of your new organizational ideas with everyone in the household… Kids, roommates, spouses, etc.
- The number one thing you need to let go of in order to create faaaaar less overwhelm
- Our specific “Smith Systems” we employ in our household to keep things running smooth and stress-free
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #253 – 6 Ways to Combat Overwhelm
- POD #214 – For the Love of Money – Part 1
- POD #215 – For the Love of Money – Part 2
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!