In this episode, I dig into why being soul-mates or being madly in love with each other doesn’t always equal relationship success. Along with input from Mr. Smith, I delve into why emotions of “love” can lock us into blindness and cause relationship turmoil.
So what DO you need to keep a relationship thriving, happy, and healthy? I’m so very glad you asked, Buttercup. In this episode, I share five necessary components, other than love, that ensure success in intimate partnerships. Plus, these five components are all about shifts in focus, not massive time investments, so you pretty much have no excuse NOT to make your relationship totally badass. #yourewelcome
This pod explores:
- How love is “blind” and why some soul-mates are toxic for one another
- What it truly means to respect your partner and be respected in return
- How to maintain your relationship on a daily basis
- Why you don’t always have to “grow together”
- Simple ways to employ “niceties” and kindness in your relationship
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #152 – Why ‘Hope’ is a Four-Letter Word
- POD #243 – 5 Relationship Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making
- “Dirty Dan the Garbage Man” Clip from SNL’s 2004 sketch featuring Jimmy Fallon and Ben Affleck
- “I believe in science” clip from the 2006 cult classic, Nacho Libre, starring Jack Black and Héctor Jiménez
- Former President Barack Obama addresses politicians and critics for “popping off” during a press conference for the G20 Summit in Turkey
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!