And, no, it’s not so you can feel like shit when your mom tells you how disappointed she is that you don’t call often enough or so you feel awful for declining an invite to a party you soooo don’t want to go to. Guilt is actually designed to alert us when we’ve done something wrong… something we aren’t proud of – NOT for when someone simply doesn’t like our choices. Oh, shit, really?
Recently a listener penned the show asking how to deal with the nagging sense of guilt and “feeling bad” that she experienced with little requests and jabs from her close friends and family members. I mean… we have all been there. So what do you do about it? If it’s not your fault, then why do you feel so shitty?
Well, that’s where I come in, Babycakes. In this episode, I break down the real-deal about Guilt – how to change what you “feel bad” about, how to identify your biggest triggers, and my absolute FAV tool for giving Guilt a nice, fatty drop-kick.
This pod explores:
- Your new go-to question to ask yourself the minute you feel guilt about something (Hint, it’ll snap you out of it reeeal quick)
- How to identify the people and scenarios that send you on an epic guilt trip so you can switch that shit up!
- A game-changing tool you can use today to take you from a guilty mess to a powerful badass
- Why you absolutely HAVE TO stop saying “But, I feel bad!” or “I feel guilty though!” and what to say instead (and, you won’t end up a heartless bitch #pinkyswear)
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Pod #179 – This Just In! You Do NOT Need to Explain Yourself!
- Pod #123 – #SorryNotSorry: When You’re Sorry Someone is Hurt But You’re Not Sorry for Your Actions
- Pod #095 – How to Stop Fucking Apologizing and Over-Explaining
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!