- You constantly use the words “I can’t afford it”
- You often think things would be perfect just as soon as you had more money
- You find yourself super jealous of peeps with money and think they must have done something slimy or shady to gain their wealth
- Whenever you want something, you immediately think “I don’t have enough money for that”, and often shut down the possibility before it even starts
- You are constantly trying to stay on top of your finances, but truth be told, you have no budget, no idea what you’re spending, and feel like you never, ever have enough
If any of this sounds familiar, not to worry! Help is on the way! Mr. Smith and I have been working on getting our financial house in order over that last handful of years, and we’re excited to bring you this two-part series on getting your shit straight with your money.
Whether you realize it or not, your “relationship” with money is much deeper than if you have enough to pay your bills or not. And, your relationship with money (as woo woo as it sounds) is dictating your wealth or lack thereof. Have a listen to part of 1 of this series where I discuss some simple steps you can take to completely change your money-magnet capabilities.
This pod explores:
- How to figure out what your “money story” is, how it’s holding you back from crazy wealth, and what you need to do to shift it… Because, riches.
- What it really means to be “in a relationship” with money, how you may be massively abusive to your money, and what you can do to change this dynamic… Because, wealth.
- How to separate shitty situations like unexpected home repairs, doctor bills, or speeding tickets from your relationship with money and why this is HUGELY important to your financial stability. Because, Moolah.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- After Hours Club on Facebook!
- Dave Ramsey
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- POD #193 – 5 Steps to a Healthy Body Image
- “Password – New England Clam Chowder” scene from the epic, 1994 cult-classic, Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, starring Jim Carrey
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!