You’re no stranger to personal growth. You’ve read the books (or listened to them). You know the tools. And, yet, lately something has just felt a bit, well… off. Perhaps the positive self-talk has taken a back seat. You’ve slacked a bit on your boundaries. Maybe you’ve dropped some of the habits that keep you grounded and flourishing.
Just maybe… you’ve fallen off the personal growth bandwagon.
And, you can feel it.
Listen, Love, what you need to know is that this shit right here is a whole-hella Normal… with a capital “N”. Our growth journeys are faaaar from linear and it is super common to have some ebbs and flows on your path. Any time you make any kind of change in your life, your habits can get uprooted, and that includes your good ‘ol Personal G.
In this week’s episode I cover five tactics you can employ to jumpstart your personal development and get back to biz with all that self-lovin’, confidence, and “enoughness”. Think of this episode as a Vitamin B shot for your growth. Get you some.
This pod explores:
- The #1 step you have to take to get your ass back on track
- How your core, personal values speak VOLUMES about why you’ve been so damn hard on yourself lately
- How to take stock of the people around you to make sure they are in support of you (and not trying to sabotage you)
- My favorite place to start if you’ve been feelin’ down in the dumps lately
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #271- 7 Ways to Stay Positive Around Negative People
- Jour: journaling app for mindfulness
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!