If you’re comin’ up against this racket, honey, you are certainly not alone. When you start seeing awesome changes in your life, you #natch want to share those insights with the people you’re closest to. But, more often than not, you’re met with “that’s nice for you” or even more common, “what’s all this woo-woo, hippie shit you’re into lately?”
In this episode, I address six things to keep in mind as you start sharing your new-found enlightenment with your nay-saying friends and fam. You’ll learn specific ways to address these peeps, how to tweak your approach to get the response you’re looking for, and what to do if you need to lay down some badass boundaries.
This pod explores:
- How to have compassion for your friends and fam who think you’re now a part of some internet cult
- The #1 thing you MUST watch for when you approach people with tools you KNOW would help them out
- Why you need to find like-minded people who’ve drank the same “koolaid” and where to find them
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- After Hours Club on Facebook!
- POD #211 – The Difference Between Fear + Your Inner Critic (and What to Do About Them)
- POD #210 – How to Stop Feeling Guilty
- POD #200 – What No One Ever Taught You About Boundaries
- POD #129 – How to Have Tough Conversations Like a Badass
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!