If you took a look around you… to all of your close relationships, would they all be reciprocal? Do you have people in your world who constantly deposit into the “account” of your life or are they perpetually withdrawing? Do you ever feel like you give, and give, and give, and get nothing in return?
This episode is all about looking at your relationships through a different lens… by looking at who is and who is not contributing to your life. Have a listen and learn exactly how to identify the “energy vampires” in your life, where we usually get tripped up, and what to do about it.
This pod explores:
- Perhaps the best metaphor EV-AH to analyze your relationships
- Where we usually get tripped up in wanting the best from people in our lives
- How to take an inventory of the people in your life and decide where you need to scale down
- What “charity” has to do with the vampires in your life
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Anti-Racism Education Series – I am planning on creating a special series with anti-racism activists and leaders to better educate our community on steps we can take in order to be better and do better. Let me know where you have been feeling stuck, what knowledge you are hungry for, and what topics you are interested in.
- POD #250: Tough Convos 101
- POD #304: Dealing with Confrontation (When You Hate Confrontation)
- POD# 337 – 5 Ways To Figure Out Your Boundaries
- POD #350 – Being Better, Doing Better: Addressing Whiteness + Anti-racism
- Stephan Covey
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!