Bottom line: This anxiety disorder could take me out.
This wasn’t just a matter of being “a worry wort” or a “perfectionist” or all the other labels I had haphazardly thrown around to define my constant need to control and obsess on everything. This was a serious condition that was radically, and detrimentally, affecting the quality of my life.
In this week’s episode, I discuss what it really looks like to struggle with anxiety disorder, how to work through crippling panic attacks, and how to approach (or not) the journey of finding a medicinal solution. Struggling with anxiety doesn’t mean you can’t ever see an improvement in your reality. Have a listen and learn about everything you CAN do to get a handle on this obstacle in your life, because, honey, you are not a victim, you are a Survivor.
This pod explores:
- The difference between situational anxiety and chronic anxiety and why that matters
- How to set yourself up for success with regards to your triggers, support structure, and medication (And, we may or may not have an in-depth discussion about good ol’ Mary Jane)
- My perspective on medication and the best advice I ever received about this journey
- A handful of strategies to get you through the roughest of panic attacks
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- POD #102 – Confessions of a Life Coach with Anxiety Disorder
- POD #190 – Your Go-To, Self-Sabotaging Behaviours & How to Change Them
- POD #200 – What No One Ever Taught You About Boundaries
- My interview with Tim J.P. Collins on his show, The Anxiety Podcast, where I chat about my journey with anxiety and how to curb your negative self-talk
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!