Flip through Insta or Facebook and you’ll find a bevy of “Love Yourself” and “Just Think Positive” memes and you’re likely over here like, “Lemme get right on that.” When you’ve been struggling to simply accept yourself, actually loving yourself can feel like it would take an act of god. Perhaps you see super confident people and wonder how the hell they actually like themselves so much? Like, how can I get a piece of what she’s having?
Here’s the problem: No one ever teaches you how to love yourself… or speak kindly to yourself… or pay attention to your needs. Lucky for you, I’ve put together 10 simple things you can start doing TODAY to help catapult your journey of self-love. [Hint: It’s actually not about finding the perfect job or the perfect mate that allows you start loving yourself. #spoileralert
This pod explores:
- How to make sure you have time for YOU on your calendar
- How to make friends with the voices in your head
- How pride can actually be one of the biggest helpers in self-love
- Why you MUST pay attention to your own personal development
PERKS FOR THE POD-IANCE
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp and The Joy Junkie Show Podcast listeners get 10% off their first month at BetterHelp.com/thejoyjunkie. Hello!!
Join the millions of people who have found huge relief and support from BetterHelp therapists and save on your first while you’re at it! Check it out ~>
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- POD #135 – How to Accept a Compliment
- POD #242 – How to Get Rid of The Takers In Your Life
- POD #261 – Shit Your Inner Critic Tells You About Pleasing Others
- POD #265 – Who’s Talking? My Inner Critic? Or My Intuition? How to Tell The Difference
- POD #290 – How to Break-Up With a Friend
- POD #298 – 4 Steps to Silencing Your Inner Shit-Talker
- POD #318 – How to Establish Boundaries Like a Boss
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!