You have a job interview coming up, but you can’t calm your mind from thinking about the worst case scenarios. You have a huge presentation coming up at work, and every time you think about it, your palms sweat and your heart races. You have a family event coming up and damn-it if your mother-in-law doesn’t spike your anxiety! Sound familiar? Trust, I get it.
Although anxiety disorders and anxious thoughts are more commonplace than ever, it can be challenging to find tactics and strategies that actually help. Of course, we all know there’s weed or traditional western medicine approaches, but what do you do if you don’t dig those options? Just white-knuckle it the whole time? Hardly.
In this week’s show, I sound off on ten, super simple and completely natural hacks you can use to combat your anxiety. Believe it or not, you actually have much more power over this than you think. You may have anxiety, but honey, it does not have you.
This pod explores:
- Small changes you can make to your diet that can dramatically help curb anxiety
- My favorite physical activity that takes five seconds (no shit) and helps squash anxiety immediately
- How to use tapping and NLP techniques to get through an anxious moment
- How to use meditation and visualization to quell anxiety around upcoming events
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #102 – Confessions of a Life Coach with Anxiety Disorder
- POD #224 – Dealing with Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and Medication
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!