You spent years in therapy dealing with your “family of origin” issues, so #WTF does dad still trigger you like crazy? Especially now during this whole quarantine bullshit? You learned how to deal with your inner critic and were handling it like a #boss, so why has Covid been bringing out your inner shit talker in full force? You know how to speak up for yourself, but you let your MIL run all over you yesterday. So what gives?
Well, my friend, this lovely little personal development journey you’ve got here… NEVER ENDS. And, that doesn’t mean that your life doesn’t get a shit-ton better and have you all empowered, but it DOES mean that you will likely contend with hardship and triggers for the rest of your life… PD just helps you engage with those triggers and hardships in a more empowered way. PLUS… whenever you experience a new trauma (a la coronavirus) it naturally kicks up old trauma. Yay. Great.
If you’ve been at a loss as to how to address this collective grief and trauma we’ve all been experiencing and have been saying things like, “I thought I already worked through this shit!” then this episode is a must-listen. I address 6 concepts that can help you alter your perspective around your own growth which will leave you #relieved and excited about the journey instead of judging it. And also… TOOLS.
This pod explores:
- Why addressing our shiz isn’t a “one and done” sort of process and how to view it in a more empowering light
- My favorite question to ask yourself when old shit surfaces again (Ugh. I know.)
- How to identify healthy behaviors that make you feel safe
- Why you need to FEEL, not FIX and why you reeeeeally don’t want to
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Help Not Another Self-Help Pod get adopted!
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #339: The *Real* Reasons You’re Mad + Sad, Part 2
- Psychology Today
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!