Namely, myself. My colleagues. Other Personal D. experts. In this week’s episode, I bring on two of my dearest friends and colleagues to talk about our personal journeys. Andrea Owen from YourKickAssLife.com and Kira Sabin from LeagueofAdventurousSingles.com join me as we pull back the curtain on the ways in which we have changed over the last decade, what our biggest struggles were early on, and what we still grapple with today.
We discuss how we contend with our inner critics (like, daily), how we’ve managed to finesse our communication skills, and what confidence really looks like in our lives. Have a listen to this super candid chat about what it really looks like to dig into the world of self-help over a long period of time and the lessons we’ve learned along the way.
This pod explores:
- The major trigger Andrea had to deal with when she first started addressing her Inner Critic and how she turned her inner conversation into personal power
- Kira’s experience with navigating a new relationship in her 40s and what she does to keep the communication with her BF on point
- How my personal confidence has changed and grown over the years and what you need to do to get there yourself
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- The three of us on Andrea’s Podcast being mildly ridiculous
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- The Break-Up
- “Big Kahuna Burger” Scene from the 1994 cult classic, Pulp Fiction, starring John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!