Well, it’s the end of an era my friends.
Eight years ago, I had the notion of starting a humble life and love podcast and wanted to have a sidekick of sorts to bounce things off of during the show. Considering Mr. Smith was the only other person in the household, he graciously obliged. Now, here we are, millions of downloads and thousands of subscribers later, bidding him the fondest of farewells.
Mr. Smith has been the “voice of the people” and one of the most integral pieces of the podcast over the years. He will be missed greatly but he’s off to accomplish some big dreams, so join us on this farewell episode where we take a nostalgic walk through the last eight years. I turn the tables and interview him on the biggest lessons he’s learned over the years, how he feels our relationship has grown, his perspective as a cis-gendered male speaking to a largely cis-gendered female audience, and so very much more.
We truly hope you enjoy this candid conversation about his journey in sharing my work with the world and what that meant for us behind the scenes. Insider scoop ahead.
This pod explores:
- The rocky moments of doing this project together
- Mr. Smith’s biggest lesson learned about speaking up and establishing boundaries
- Insider info on Mr. Smith’s maaaaany Inner Critics
- Mr. Smith’s rap name from the 80s (you’re welcome)
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Share your feedback and WIN SOME SERIOUS SWAG! Take a few minutes to share your thoughts on the new podcast format and you’ll be entered to win a bunch of cool JJ shit!
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!