In my work with both my clients and students, I find they often need much more structure to understand what disempowering things they are saying to themselves, how to know when they tend to be triggered, and what-the-hell to say instead. For many peeps, simply saying “I love myself!” or “I am enough!” feels like a giant, bullshit lie. Now, don’t get me wrong, if you can speak that way to yourself with believability and conviction, knock yourself out!
However, I do find that many people (probably you) prefer to bridge the gap a bit. In this week’s episode, I’ll walk you through four, easy steps to catch and alter your internal talk… so that you can start speaking to yourself like a bestie and actually believe the empowering statements you’re saying to yourself. Plus, I made you a killer cheatsheet to make your job super easy… so basically, no excuses!
This pod explores:
- Why much of what you say to yourself is actually bullshit
- How to “catch” your Inner Shit-Talker and what common language to listen for
- How to build positive mantras you can actually buy into without feeling like a big ‘ol liar
- How to speak to yourself in a positive voice so you can stop feeling like shit
FREE WORKSHEETS WITH THIS EPISODE!
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free cheat-sheet that accompanies this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science.
So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes and stop talking mad shit to yourself, so be sure you have your Pod #204 worksheets with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to change a damn thing.
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image above to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!