Learning to trust? Sure. I’ll get right on that.
Maybe you can relate. Maybe people say nice things to you and you always question their motives. Maybe you have a tendency to distrust your partner because your ex was an asshole. Maybe you have a hard time making new friends because deep down you’re worried about being judged or abandoned like your parents did to you in your youth. If any of that sounds eerily familiar, babe, you are certainly in good company.
This week, I look at 6, specific [baby] steps you can take in order to alter your relationship to trust without, you know, feeling super unsafe and freaking-the-fuck-out. Believe it or not, you may actually have a ton of evidence around you that people can be trusted… you just haven’t been looking for that “proof”. Have a listen and learn how to know who to trust, what that actually looks like, and what sweet connection awaits you when you do.
This pod explores:
- Why you need to stop saying “I have trust issues”
- How to forgive those who have caused you to distrust, even though you’re still pissed at them
- How to gather evidence of the trustworthiness all around you
- The #1 phrase to listen for that your inner shit-talker will surely start using on you as you begin this process
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Home Depot Scene from the absolutely #epic cult classic, Old School starring Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, and Luke Wilson
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!