TTell me if this sounds familiar. You’re mom/bestie/sister/co-worker starts complaining about something you used to totally struggle with and your first thought is, “OMG! I know the solution! Let me just tell her what she should do…” Don’t get me wrong. You’re not trying to be a boss-pants and all condescending, you just genuinely know of something that may help. Afterall, it helped you, so surely they want to hear about it!
So why would your sage advice fall on deaf ears? I’ll tell you why. (Of course, I will.) Often when you jump into the world of personal development, you start to make some seriously awesome strides and your first instinct is to share that with your closest circle. Yet, sometimes they aren’t so ready to hear you. So, what are you supposed to do… just let them suffer!?
If you’ve found yourself wanting to share your newfound love of personal growth with someone not-so-ready to listen, this episode is a MUST LISTEN. I sound off on four, specific ways you can share personal development tactics and concepts with those you care so much about… without coming across pushy.
This pod explores:
- The three ways people usually respond to “the new and improved YOU”
- Exactly what NOT to do if you want someone to hear you out
- How you can incorporate games and play into sharing your journey with others
- How to offer solutions in a super disarming, loving way
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #209 How to Teach Personal Development to Kids
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!