Our brain naturally wants a conclusion to the stories of our life, so if you feel like you’ve been left hanging, it can feel damn-near impossible to “move on” unless you get the closure you are craving. What we often don’t realize is that placing so much emphasis on the other person actually renders us powerless. Think about it… we’re essentially saying “I can only be happy and move on if this other person magically gives me what I want.” That’s a shit ton of power to give away, my love.
Here’s the great news: There are actually plenty of things you can do, like today, to cultivate your own element of closure. This episode will walk you through five ways you can change your notion about what you need to move on, harness your personal power, and get on with your badass life already!
This pod explores:
- How to nail down the real reason you’re holding on
- Figuring out exactly what you need to DO to feel at peace closing this chapter
- The one thing you are probably avoiding that will catapult your healing like you wouldn’t believe
- How to create your own closure ritual… because, you know… PERSONAL POWER
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #148 – What it Really Means to Forgive Yourself (principles can apply to forgiving others)
- POD #100 – Grief: Why You Don’t Allow It + Why You Need to Start
- POD #280 – 6 Ways to Deal with Grief During the Holidays (principles apply whether during holiday season or not)
- POD #217 – The Blame Game
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!