One. More. Thing. One more thing and you may just lose your god-damned mind. If one more person asks something of you… If one more task gets added to your to-do list… You may just Lose. Your. Shit.
We’ve all been in this crazy-ass-stressed-the-fuck-out place where we become, uh-hem, a little less than the best version of ourselves. We scream at our kids when they need something minimal. We lash out at our spouse, or friend, or co-worker when they are just trying to help. In essence, we become committed to being super stressed out and overwhelmed.
If this sounds like I have a hidden camera installed in your place, dude, you need to have a listen to this week’s pod. BTW, no camera (#creepy)… I’ve just been in this place far too many times to count. And in this episode, I discuss 8 simple things you can do to let go of the overwhelm, stress, and mortal combat that may be driving you to the brink of insanity. Say hello to some serious peace, tranquility, and happy spouses.
This pod explores:
- The three things you can do today to immediately slim down that never-ending to-do list… because, you need some free time, my friend
- My favorite way to jar my mind from going down the overwhelm rabbit hole and how this shift in focus will have you chillin’ out in no time
- How to figure out exactly what you need to say “yes” to and what you need to say “no” to when everything feels super important (Hint: not everything is important. For reals.)
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
Is this the year you go from a people-pleasing, guilt-tripped perfectionist to a bold and boundaried badass? Um, yeah. I think it is!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
You in on this FREE badassery yet? You are officially invited to my super exclusive/inclusive, [grin] Facebook group, The Joy Junkie After Hours Club!
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #227: No”Vember: How To Say “No” (And Not Feel Guilty)
- POD #268: Accepting Help from Others: Why You Need to + How to Start
- POD #338: The *Real* Reasons You’re Mad + Sad, Part 1
- POD #339 The *Real* Reasons You’re Mad + Sad, Part 2
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!