In our society that craves INSTANT gratification for damn-near everything, no wonder we get tripped up on the continual chase for the next best thing. The next shiny object. Surely, *this new thing* will make me happy. But, wait… now I’m bored with *that thing*, but Ooooooo, what about *this new thing over here*… and then rinse, repeat. Jumping from shiny object to shiny object. Not following through with anything and on a hamster wheel of happiness chasing.
But, here’s the thing… we usually do this racket without even realizing it. We do it subconsciously. We’re usually just trying to feel better, avoid something uncomfortable, and forget our shitty situation already. But, if you keep up this chase, you never really accomplish anything of merit and your happiness is inevitably always postponed.
In this week’s show, I look at the multitude of ways this not-so-medical “syndrome” shows up in your world, how to stop yourself from making hasty, rash choices, and where to really, *truly* find your Happiness.
This pod explores:
- The number one phrase you likely repeat over and over if you’re a shiny object chaser (and why you need to stop!)
- How spontaneity and impulsivity (although sexy) can be destroying your follow-through (and happiness)
- How to figure out the real reason you jump from this shiny thing to that shiny thing
- How to figure out what you are really craving in your life that you aren’t getting, so you can stop wasting time and money
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Submit your burning Qs to me and Andrea at NotAnotherPod.com
- The Big Why: Understanding Adversity and Transforming Your Troubles into Triumphs by Walter Hallam
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!