If you’ve struggled with anxiety, you know how challenging and seemingly insurmountable it can be. It can feel like your racing thoughts and worry simply can’t be redirected no matter how hard you try. So, you ruminate and worry. Ruminate and worry. Feeling like your mind just won’t turn off. Trust… I have been there, my friends. And, so has my guest on this week’s show.
Shaina Gadow struggled with anxiety for her entire life and it manifested as extreme hypochondria and obsessive thoughts about the danger her body may be in. In working toward her own healing, she found the world of Emotional Freedom Technique, commonly called EFT or “tapping” and was soon able to relinquish her anxiety and stress. And, try not to get too excited, but she recorded a special training just for us to help us do the same! Score!
In this episode, Shaina shares her story (which I’m sure you will find familiar) and outlines how tapping can be used for a multitude of different issues including anxiety and overwhelm. In addition to her competency with EFT, Shaina also practices Matrix Healing which can dig even deeper into solving unresolved trauma that manifests as anxiety. If you find yourself constantly battling anxiety, consumed by worry, or having a difficult time letting go of stress, you won’t want to miss this special “tool” episode.
This pod explores:
- Shaina’s super easy tactic you can use in anxious moments to immediately calm your stress (even if you’re surrounded by people)
- A completely free video training walking you through a simple tapping process to curb your anxiety
- The difference between E.F.T. (or tapping) and Matrix Healing and what the hell that even means (hint: it’s really good news for squashing your anxiety)
- The tools Shaina used to break free from debilitating and lifelong anxiety
*FREE* HYPNOSIS MEDITATION ON FEAR + ANXIETY
READY TO RELEASE THAT PENT UP ANXIETY AND FEAR?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
I’ve been hearing that many of you have been battling some seeeerious anxiety due the craziness of recent current events. Anxious AF, amiright!? I feel you. I really do.
I wanted to create a resource to help you cope with the new crop of fears and anxieties that have been poppin’ up so I made an awesome hypnosis track for you! And no need to freak out about hypno… It’s basically just meditation with a goal. So, you won’t be clucking like a chicken or any of that booooshit.
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right and get your peace on! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THIS WEEK’S ‘tool’ GUESTIE
Shaina Gadow is a Wild Woman Activator and healer. She helps women shed perfectionism, self-sacrifice, self-doubt, and limiting beliefs, so they can awaken to their own magnificence, embrace their authentic truth, and be guided by their own sacred heart and intuition.
It’s her soul mission for all women to remember the truth of who they really are and fully embody the version of themselves who is confident, joyful, empowered, free, and wildly self-loving.
Shaina’s Website: www.shainagadow.com
Shaina’s free tapping training on releasing anxiety
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!